keskiviikko 27. helmikuuta 2019

Finding Nemo

They say that timing is everything. But is it really? I dare to admit that that's not the case. Since if you've ever been wondering that what would be the best time to act, it may not always feel right. At least in those times when you would like to gain something new in to your life.

When the time is right, I, the Lord, will make it happen.
- Isaiah 60:22

So, if you have some plans in your mind remember to consider them carefully. You can reflect them in to your present life but try not to overthink anything. Time will go on and things will happen. Just make sure that you're absolutely ready for any upcoming incidents. For better or for worse. 

We're supposed to dream big and to have some high hopes for a living. Even I had a dream once. I thought about it roughly over four years and I was so thrilled when it finally came true. And nowadays I couldn't be happier even if it's taking a lot of effort and nerves.


Thank you Nemo for bringing some unconditional joy in to my life. Thanks to you I'm not alone anymore. You're such a charming little fella.

Being nervous isn't bad. It just means something important is happening.
- Michael Jordan

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti