perjantai 7. marraskuuta 2014

Week 11

I can't imagine better way to end my holiday than two lovely postcards that were waiting for me in my mailbox. Those really make my day even better <3 


I'd so much fun and I got to see all my friends and relatives. And actually now when I calculated the weeks I still have left, I felt amazed! Only six short weeks and then it's holiday again, Christmas holiday! Time really goes forward way too fast, don't you think?

Anyhow, the funny thing is that I don't even mind that my sleep pattern is totally ruined after all those nights that I stayed up.. I still feel quite glad and perky. And I'm still young so I've lots of time to meet the Mr. Sandman (paras kaverini nukkumatti siis suomeksi) someday in the future. 






5.45 am 


8.30 am


Tomorrow we're gonna go to Tallinn for the whole weekend and then in Monday my third and final course will start. I'm just wondering that when I can get enough rest and sleep 'cause this little cruise of our (me and around 200 other students) might/will be pretty crazy. 

After all, I'm only a small human being like everyone else, who really loves to sleep under a warm blanket. Or is there someone who doesn't? I doubt it. 



It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, 
that makes happiness.
- Charles Spurgeon

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti