sunnuntai 25. syyskuuta 2016

Solo in Prague

Unlimited amount of free time and nothing to do? Or just too many things going on your mind and you would like to get rid of them? Do like I did and travel. Make things happen. Fulfil your dreams. I can assure you that being a solo traveler is a real blast. No, I'm not a loner. I only consider myself as a person who doesn't mind doing stuff all by myself. So, I'm just a real living example of that kind of people. And I'm totally fine with that.


We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.
- Hilaire Belloc

So, travelling alone is a worthy option for those who kinda enjoy their own company. It requires a bit of guts tho so that's why it's not for everyone. But I would still highly recommend it! My latest  solo destination was Prague from where all these photos have been taken from. I'm not systematical so I don't like to plan things so much in advance. All I did for this one, was booking flights and accommodation. That's all.


The one and only place where I asked some random to take a picture of me was at The John Lennon Wall. Though it would have been nice to be precisely middle of those glasses.


Maybe the best moment of your life will be on your next big adventure. 
- Siya Zarrabi

Planning my days won't start until my arrival. Not until I've get myself a map of the place. After that I'll be ready to walk around. I'll start to wander and spot sights that are worth seeing.


A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it isn't open.
- Frank Kafka


My advise is to be brave. Just go out there, the world won't bite you. Or at least that's what I'm hoping. And if you cannot get anyone to join you then that's their loss. Be open minded. Doing solo doesn't mean that you're gonna be alone around-the-clock. You'll meet other people who might be travelling alone too. Your friends and family might be crossing their fingeres while you're away though. It's a bare fact that in these days you need to think your plans a bit further. Like things that where and when you can really go alone. Especially if you're representing the same sex than I. And that's also what even I had to do. In the very end it's still all about yourself but that's enough of that.



Follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.
- Frank Kafka


St. Vitus Cathedral 


Church of Saint Ludmila


Travelling is like knowledge. The more you see the more know you haven't seen.
- Mark Hertsgaard


Now, the benefits of solo travel. Is there any? Hell yeah! You can go anywhere you want to. You can do it in peace. In your own pace without rushing from one place to another. Plus you don't have to go and see sights which doesn't interest you at all. Sounds good right? So, now you know what to do next. Summa summarum I really enjoyed my time in Prague. Beautiful sights and view points from both sides of the River Vltava. Now, I cannot wait for my next trip which is only a day ahead.


Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
- Helen Keller

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti