torstai 14. maaliskuuta 2019

Still on my mind

No matter how hard it feels right now, the universe will take care of you. So, do not worry. Even though life can feel so extremely unfair at sometimes, it will get better in the end. The only thing you need is a little bit of faith and lots of love around you.

I'm trying to focus on everything good around me, but it's much harder than it sounds. These past few weeks have been full of grief and because of that my feelings are going up and down continuously.

If the highest aim of a captain
were to preserve his ship,
he would keep it in the port forever.
- Thomas Aquinas

On the other hand I do have something else to think about. I'm attending to this one-of-a-kind event on Friday and can therefore see bright lights at the end of the tunnel. A hall full of glimpses of joy and happiness. A place full of people living in the moment and enjoying their odds. Making memories while dancing like there's no tomorrow.

Somewhere, something incredible
is waiting to be known.
- Carl Sagan

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti