sunnuntai 26. lokakuuta 2014

Week 9

This week has been so amazing and I've been feeling really happy!

I've finished my examinations and one of my best friend visited me here in Uppsala. Actually, she was the very first quest that come all the way from Finland (not so far away but still) to see me. 


One page from one course book of mine.

I had two courses and both of them were taught in Swedish.
Only one book were written in English, but actually it wasn't that hard to read things in Swedish. 


Reward meal number 1 after my first examination here in Uppsala, 
healthy banana pancakes!





We had so much fun and it's still gonna continue 'cause today we go to Stockholm! Our plan is to explore the city and do a little shopping, but I think that we're both already gone over our budgets :D Maybe we can find some really cheap things to buy. Fingers crossed!




I'm also trying to eat only staffs that are healthy, but sometimes it's too hard. Here's so many beautiful cafeterias that serve even more beautiful and delicious pastries, salt and sweet ones, that you just can't resist. And now when my friend is here, we have been having a fika quite a few times. 

But I really think that I can allow myself to eat some little delicacies because I've been suffering a little stress lately (all that hard reading that I'd to go for the exams). Luckily, all those things are now far behind me. No more exams or any other school things to do for a long long time. 

Can you guess what I'm going to do next?




I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, 
than alone in the light.
- Helen Keller

Med vänliga hälsningar,

1 kommentti: